By signing up to be a member of the Project Guardian, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Project Guardian reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Association, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of this Membership after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Membership.
- A consultation is required
- A one-time Registration fee of $65 per member is required
- You must be 18 years or older or have a Guardian to be part of this Association.
- You must be a human. Members registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full name, a valid PayPal email address and banking information, and any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- One person may only use your login – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Association cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Association for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. In the use of the Service, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use or sell the Associations’ information or documents outside of Project Guardian members.
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Registration and Membership and will end when terminated by either party either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Membership Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of and remove it from your site. All links to https://projectguardian.international/ trademark, trade dress, logos, and other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or connected with the Program. Project Guardian reserves the right to end the Program at any time.
Identifying yourself as a Project Guardian Member
You may not issue any press release concerning this Agreement; such action may result in your membership termination. Misrepresenting or embellishing the relationship between Project Guardian, Project Guardian services, PGA or express, or imply any association, affiliation between you, us, or any other person or entity. As expressly permitted by this Agreement (including expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
Members will be required to sign up for an account online https://projectguardian.international/Members will choose a unique identifier and password. Member is responsible for ensuring the continued accuracy, security, and confidentiality of this information. Member will also be asked to provide billing information, subject to the exact requirements of precision, safety, and privacy.
Providing false or inaccurate data or using the Membership Services for further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
Notice of cancellation policy Member must give 72 hours before your scheduled consultation to cancel, reschedule, or be consistently late. There will be an additional consult fee required and a bank transaction fee to reschedule—and the right to terminate the membership.
Annual Membership Packages
Project Guardian Association members are protected and are afforded all the rights and freedoms of a Private citizen, including but not limited to the right to due process, should state officials make inquiries into their operation and organization. Members are exempt from these civil rights laws to preserve their rights to privacy and freedom of Association.
Access to Project Guardian Internship program, education classes, resources, and services.
Project Guardian Association and its website do not constitute legal advice or are intended to convey general information only. The Association’s opinions or contents of this website, posting or viewing information on this website, should not be construed as such and should not be relied upon for legal advice in any circumstance. No action should be taken in reliance on the information from Project Guardian Association or what is contained on this website. We disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No Guarantee of Results
Project Guardian Association does not intend to indicate or guarantee results. The United States government is full of corruption. Project Guardian strives for excellence and believes in making a difference for the innocent. United great things can be achieved, and the outcome of a matter depends upon several factors.
- All information taught and or imparted to the members, affiliates, and employees of Project Guardian is strictly protected under a non-disclosure agreement. Any information shared with others that are not members, affiliates, or employees of Project Guardian that is not expressly authorized by the Trustee of Project Guardian Association, the member, affiliate, or employee, agrees to pay damages to Project Guardian Association in the amount exclusively determined by the trustee of Project Guardian immediately when disclosure is discovered and or reported to the Trustee of Project Guardian.
Project Guardian has the right to sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Program, or any other Association services, for any reason at any time. Such termination of Services will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Membership or access to your membership account. The Association reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. This Membership Agreement shall continue until terminated by either party. For members to cancel their Annual membership they must provide a written notice to Project Guardian 30 days in advance.
Filing any fraudulent claims on any payments made with any third party will result in immediate termination of Membership and possible denial of future contracts.
Breach of Agreement by either party will result in membership termination.
All information taught and or imparted to the affiliates, members, and employees of Project Guardian Association is strictly protected under a non-disclosure agreement. Any information shared with others that are not members, affiliates, or employees of Project Guardian that is not expressly authorized by the Trustee of Project Guardian Association, the member employee, or Affiliate agrees to pay damages to Project Guardian Association in the amount exclusively determined by the trustee of Project Guardian immediately when disclosure is discovered and or reported to the Trustee of Project Guardian Association.